* We will receive your definitions and demands for the new product, or improvment of an existing product, conduct interviews and learn the subject.
* We will present you with potential solutions, their advantages or disadvantages.
* Once a preferred solution has been chosen, we will perform a preliminary design and CAD modeling. The results will be presented in a PDR meeting.
* If an Intellectual Property defense potential will be noticed (yours, naturally) we will lead you through the process.
* We will recommend the best way to submit a patent application, starting with a patent search with an accurate definition of the core invention, and later supporting the process with drawings, prior art research invention description and phrasing the claims.
* We will design and produce a concept proof model, if needed (in some of our projects, there was a need to demonstrate the mechanism or product, using such a model).
* At this point, when you have a solved and designed product, a patent application and a working model, we will continue cooperating with one of the top engineering firms we work with, or your in-house engineering department, in order to professionally and economically finalize the design your product into a complete production file.
* Our above process, works perfectly for our customers, and allows every part of the project to be performed by the very best and experienced experts.
The process is effective and economical.